The G&F Brooklyn Workers Compensation Firm is here to help you manage workers comp claim processing and getting the compensation you deserve. Call us today (718) 489-8355 or request a free consultation online.
No upfront money needed since you only pay when we win, we are contingency fee lawyers.
We are a full Service workers compensation law firm with years of operating and wining for our clients in Downtown Brooklyn. Our offices are centrally located in Brooklyn NY near 11201. Our clients originate from areas such as Downtown Brooklyn, Vinegar Hill, Cobble Hill, Boerum Hill, Clinton Hill & Prospect Heights N.Y.
Work related injuries can happen in any workplace setting. Although more common in the service(Hotel, Hospital, Restaurants, Movers) and construction industries (Demolition, Roofing, Electricians) but even office workers can be injured on the job from long term stress and strain (i.e. Carpal tunnel).
New York State Laws require employers to pay workers compensation insurance for employees that were injured during their course of work. When an accident, injury, or even death occurs, it is up to the victim (employee) to file for workers’ compensation with the help of their WC attorney.
There are multiple reasons to file for workers compensation including:
• Medical, prescriptions, & rehabilitation costs (Doctor visits, hospital bills, medication, physical therapy, psychiatrist) medical evidence makes it easy to file medical compensation
• Lost wages from work-related injury (Injuries that have stripped any opportunity to work for a living must be covered as part of your compensation.)
• Permanent physical disability or disfigurement (wheelchair, loss of hearing, losing some fingers) can result in significant claims
• Pain and suffering (Pain medication, therapy, the inability to live in the way you use to before)
• Death (In the most unfortunate circumstance, when a work-place accident results in the death of an employee, the family of the deceased can file for compensation for their lost loved one.)
Pain from the work accident, medical causes, financial stress all are cause for concern for the victim and their family. Our team of workers compensation specialists is here to assist you. Filing for worker’s compensation doesn’t need to be can be burdensome. With the help of a local workers comp lawyer, you can increase the chances of getting the full compensation allowable by law. We don’t allow the workers comp insurers or employers to bully you into less.
Evidence such as work records, medical bills, medical documents, and other paperwork needs to be filed with the insurance company and workers compensation board. A victim who is in pain may not be in the correct state of mind to organize everything needed and file the WC claim within the time limit. To ensure that everything goes well, hire the services of a professional workers compensation lawyer to maximize the amount of compensation you can get for your workplace injury.